The Binge Project is for expressing your honest opinions about shows. Don't be afraid to say what you think about the shows you love and even hate! We welcome your passion, as it helps the millions of others find other bingeable shows.
Our job is to show members those reviews, and not show reviews that we deem to not be appropriate or a high enough level of quality.
Things you should do...
- Respect everyone, we are a community
- Be polite and welcoming to new users. We were all new once.
- Ask for help and provide assistance to others when possible.
- Offer constructive reviews. Everyone’s opinions are valid.
- Make sure and use your stars to express those shows you love best so the bingeable shows rise to the top!
- Lead by example. Treat others even better than you expect to be treated yourself and the discussions become a better place for everyone.
Things you should not do...
- Do not share any NSFW* content (e.g. links, images, text etc.) on your profile or in reviews.
- Reviews must be your own original content. Reviews that plagiarize from another source or use copyrighted material without permission will be deleted.
- Self-promotional reviews will be deleted.
- Trolling, abuse, flaming and/or harassment (e.g. personal attacks, name-calling and/or insulting/ridiculing another user) are uncalled for and will not be tolerated. Have discussions based on well-formulated arguments.
- Do not post spam* or advertisements.
- Double posting is frowned upon. Please edit your first post unless a second post is absolutely necessary.
- Impersonating another user of The Binge Project by copying their name and/or photo is not allowed.
General site rules
Offensive or distasteful usernames are unnecessary and will either be changed or banned. One account per person is enough. Multiples are unnecessary and will be banned and/or removed.
[*] Content that might be considered offensive or too sexually explicit for the wide range of age groups within The Binge Project user base. This includes, but is not limited to: erotic (e.g. nudity, implied sexual acts), excessively violent (e.g. gore, torture), bigoted (irrationally hateful content aimed at, or relating to, a group or individual) and harmful (e.g. those flashing seizure images) content.